The Cambridge CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) is the most sought-after TEFL certification in the world by teachers and the TEFL training course that globally employers trust.
- Cambridge-accredited 4-week full-time teacher training course
- 120 hours of input sessions, observed teaching, lesson planning and feedback
- 8 teaching practice lessons with real students (at 2 different levels) and 4 developmental assignments
- Practical input sessions on methodology, communicative activities and effective teaching techniques
- Highly qualified, experienced and dedicated TEFL trainers approved by Cambridge Assessment English
- All successful candidates receive a TEFL certificate from the University of Cambridge