- Meet university language requirements
- Gain key academic skills for future university studies
BRIT Language Centre is an official partner of Heriot-Watt University and has run their Pre-sessional course for over 5 years. To read more information at the Heriot-Watt website, please click on the button below: heriot-watt website
- Options 1: Weekday
- 6 weeks: Monday to Thursday
- 10:00 to 13:00, 14:00 to 16:00 (Until 17:00 on Tuesdays)
- Option 2: Weekend
- 12 weeks: Saturday and Sunday
- 10:00 to 13:00 and 14:00 to 16:00 (Until 17:00 on Sundays)
- Instruction consists of:
- Classroom based learning (dependent on COVID)
- Lectures, group work, seminars, homework and self-study, e-learning platform, assignments
- Total Course Cost: 2,150 GBP
- Entry Requirements: Depending on your future University Program but typically an IELTS 5.5 in all skills
- Any student who does not meet the required score can request a free English language test to measure their language level. We can also provide a booster course to reach this requirement.
- Documents Required for Enrolment
- Offer letter from your UK university (if applicable)
- To submit the documents for showing English level:
- Students can submit an official score (IELTS, TOEFL, Duolingo, Pearson and etc.)
- In the event that students completed an international program at the bachelor’s level, students can send the documents stating that the student has taken an international program.
- If a student does not have either of the above, the student can contact the us for a level test and we can organize one.
- Deposit of 5,000 baht. Students can pay the remaining tuition 3 weeks before course start.